Monday, January 18, 2010

Toronto for Christmas

Vivi and Mara (and a bit of Chiara)



Vivi and Nemo

Vivi and Oliver


Vivi and Sophie



Vivi, Kevin, and Nolan











Vivi and baby Keshaun





Vivi and Chiara







Vivi, Allega, and Franco









The kids table - Nolan, Donald, and Adrianna

















Monkey heads













Scout is serious about her lasagna!!!












Donald trying to breastfeed vivi













dinner














Vivi the Destroyer


















2 comments:

  1. FINALLY new pics and updates, thanks papabear
    1-I now want to get a big fish tank for Grayson to watch
    2-I cannot wait to watch my kid eat lasagne
    3- your daughter is ADORABLE in all these pics, I love the monkey hat and the sleeping baby so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on kidnapping Vivi!

    -Chiara

    ReplyDelete